Upcoming Events This Month:
JHW Elementary School Application now available.
Parents, the 2014-2015 School Year Elementary School Application can now be found online. Click here for the application.
Bok Academy open enrollment for 2014-2015
Bok Academy middle school (grades 6-8) will be holding Open Enrollment beginning on Monday, Jan. 20 and ending Feb. 7 at 11:59 pm. Applications rules are slightly different for Bok, which doesn’t have a zoned population. This year, Bok Academy will also do online enrollment. If you have any questions, please contact the school.
The online application will open on Jan. 20 and end Feb. 7 at 11:59 pm. All other applications are available at individual schools, and may be posted on school and/or LWCS websites:
- Janie Howard Wilson Elementary, 306 Florida Ave., Lake Wales, 678-4211
- Hillcrest Elementary, 1051 SR 60, Lake Wales, 678-4216
- Polk Avenue Elementary, 110 E. Polk Ave., Lake Wales, 678-4244
- Dale R. Fair Babson Park Elementary, 815 N. Scenic Hwy., Babson Park, 678-4664
- Edward W. Bok Academy, 13901 Hwy. 27 South, Lake Wales, 638-1010
- Lake Wales High, One Highlander Way, Lake Wales, 678-4222
Parents and Community,
** Please Note: Updated Dress Code for the 2013-2014 school year!!! **
Janie Howard Wilson will be making a few changes in our dress code for the 2013-2014 year.
- SHIRTS: Royal Blue JHW T-shirt or Royal Blue or Grey Polo type shirt (MUST HAVE COLLAR)
- BOTTOMS: KHAKI pants, shorts, or skirts (Pants MUST be worn around the waist—NOT Sagging.
- MUST wear belt with pants that have belt loops.
- Jeans are allowed ONLY ON FRIDAYS, with any JHW school T-Shirt.
- SHOES: Sneakers ONLY. (NO sandals or laced-up high-tops)
- SOCKS: White or grey. NO long socks of different colors.
(SCHOOL T-SHIRTS $8.00)
Staff and Friends of JHW,
Please put down the Pepsi and drink Coke! If you buy coke products please look for the codes on the carton or cap, go to the following website and register , add in your product code and gift it to Janie Howard. After so many points we can get supplies, sports equipment and other things for our school. If you already buy coke products please help us out (if you just want to bring the caps or codes in I will be happy to enter them for you, although I will need to know which kind of product it came from). So... before you RECYCLE the bottles or cans just get the code and enter it yourself or bring it in to me. Pass the word to friends and family.
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!
Thank you so much for helping our school,