Upcoming Events This Month:
December is a busy month, with the following events taking place:
- Friday, December 6th - JHW Chorus performs in Downtown LW at 5:50 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11th - Early Release Day
- Tuesday, December 17th - Chorus performs at JHW at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18th - Kindergarten Polar Express & Christmas Program at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 19th - Family Night Breakfast with Santa at 5:30 p.m.
- Winter Break - December 23rd through January 6th (Students return to school on January 7, 2014)
Parents and Community,
** Please Note: Updated Dress Code for the 2013-2014 school year!!! **
Janie Howard Wilson will be making a few changes in our dress code for the 2013-2014 year.
- SHIRTS: Royal Blue JHW T-shirt or Royal Blue or Grey Polo type shirt (MUST HAVE COLLAR)
- BOTTOMS: KHAKI pants, shorts, or skirts (Pants MUST be worn around the waist—NOT Sagging.
- MUST wear belt with pants that have belt loops.
- Jeans are allowed ONLY ON FRIDAYS, with any JHW school T-Shirt.
- SHOES: Sneakers ONLY. (NO sandals or laced-up high-tops)
- SOCKS: White or grey. NO long socks of different colors.
(SCHOOL T-SHIRTS $8.00)
Staff and Friends of JHW,
Please put down the Pepsi and drink Coke! If you buy coke products please look for the codes on the carton or cap, go to the following website and register , add in your product code and gift it to Janie Howard. After so many points we can get supplies, sports equipment and other things for our school. If you already buy coke products please help us out (if you just want to bring the caps or codes in I will be happy to enter them for you, although I will need to know which kind of product it came from). So... before you RECYCLE the bottles or cans just get the code and enter it yourself or bring it in to me. Pass the word to friends and family.
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!
Thank you so much for helping our school,